2010/05/05

february~

i'm back...again..haha~
abandon my blog for a long time...
kesian lo~sayang~
so now will post many pictures...again...haha~
x
what happened on this february huh...
haiz...mai training lo...
nothing can say about it...
try my best and luckily no any complaint to me...maybe got but i dont know haha~
x
the 1st place i wan training in the corus hotel, is a chinese restaurant__ming palace~
x
3 of us same department~~^^
x
table setting of the room~
x
hoho~small candles and long candles~i know how to fold already~>w<
x
6th of february~sarah liaw's birthday~wahaha~20 years old already lo~
x
my curly curly hair after bun for whole day~
x
valentines~v^^v
x
my dian dian's new friend~is a boy and named pichu/buchi~cute right hoho~muacks~
x

present from sh*t~~
x

present from crayon~~
x


just 1 day off on chinese new year...wu...
x

with my dear wei wei~
x


so tall already la...still want to wear high heels...heng~
x


after eat baobao~walk walk 1st~i want keep fit keep fit~>__<
x

cute tiger~~^^
x

keep fit woh...haiz...i wan leng leng ah...>__<
x
to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment