2010/10/08

xiao ya got drunk~~

don't think don't think...
drink drink drink...
x
with eric...jayven...alice and geradi...
hoho...got abit drunk...
but i'm ok...=>
x
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
x
1st time that clubbing with my colleagues...
i was a bad bad girl...
really...=<
x
chao chao~~^^v

cloe + lindy + celeste
and
duckie
haha

pinky~~^^v


hahaha...i got drunk...?


jayjong drunk gaogao...
wake up also so hard for him haha...


actually me too...
don't know how to say...
i love the feeling so much...


haha...
lang jing-ing...

really not happy recently...
i hurt someone...
i hate myself...
x
i cried non stop after the party...
at carpark...
inside the car...
i told myself...
i cant like that...
but really so hard...
x
i love u...
but i cant...
what should i do...





1 comment:

  1. me too me too~~
    love the feeling but dunno how to say~~
    haha~~i hurt someone too~~><
    we were same~~
    miss u~~

    pHjingz

    ReplyDelete