2009/09/12

exam-ing 3

4th subject...
restaurant management
regret lo...
din study n din memorize it...
all the tips cum out...>__<
1st time thk tat cc is a gd person haha...
x
but i thk i wil failed lo...
so many subject ad...
donno wil repeat ant...
T__T
x
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
x
my cousins wil stay at my house 2nite...
keikei wil throw me away...T__T
so 2nite i wil slp alone...
lonely lonely lonely feel so lonely...haha...
x
ken chan~~>3<
x

dey wil slp on my bed 2nite...
so i slp keikei's bed lo...
dey stil wan play on "my" bed...>__<
x

too cold ad...haha...
x

ghost...haha...

x

piggie~~>3<
x

tat red shirt 1...so yong sui lo...haha...
x

kiss kiss~^^
x


ken owayz copy me lo...heng...haha...
x


3 cute devils~>w<
x

haha...ken so funny lo...
keikei...nt act cute ah...no teamwork 1...
haha...
happy nite~^^
x
den while waitin my weiwei bk...
actuali i fall aslp...
but slp nt enuf 1 hour...
my mum wake me up...
grrr...bite u la...
ask weiwei tis weiwei tat...
wei~~~u wan wait ur daughter is ur bisness la...
hw dare u wake me up 2 accompany u...
heng...haha...
den i scold her ngem her 3 hours++...
punish her cook sumthg 2 me...
hungry...XP
x
at 4am-5am...
weiwei bk ad...
hu...
kk~
can slp ad~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment