2009/09/04

i wil miss u...

1st day exam...
die...
ntg can say ad...
don wan talk bout tis la...
x
i thk 2dat stil was a lucky day~
hoho~
coz on the way bk home...
suddenly rain heavily...
shit la...i din bring umbrella leh...
n juz dreaming at lrt station...
suddenly c sum1 cum down from lrt...
yeay~mr.save~~
a new name 4 him~~haha~
coz he owayz fetch me when gatherin or gaigai~
thx thx~
thx ah tat's mami 2 fetch me bk~

the 1st thg 2 do when reach home~hoho~
coz ad whole nite din slp...
>__<'''
x
reli so slpy...
but suddenly thking bout sumthg i nid 2 do...
haiz...
fast fast wake up from bed...
if nt...sure wil fall aslp...
nid 2 work hard lo...
T__T
x
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
x
i thk i reli bcome god ad...
i din slp 4 whole day n stil wan go out...
coz reli a very important nite 4 me...
i cant 4gv myself if i miss it...

b4 out...haha...
x

en...ice chocolate?
x
main character 2nite...is a special gatherin 4 her...
long long time din c them...
owayz bzbz...
finally can meet ad...^__^
x

my dearest,chai jing n yun yi~~muackss haha~


yeay~
wif leng zai...yiak...haha...
nt i wan 2 qiang jing tong...
my dear bakbak on their hand...>__<
x

ei?whr's the short short 1...haha...sorii sorii...


gals 4 2nite~


all grow up ad haha...miss our oldold memories...>__<
x
yer...so fat...
yaya...i reli fat ad...T__T
next time whoever c me eat too much....slap me slap me...
5555~
x
i wil owayz miss u de...
reli reli...

No comments:

Post a Comment