2009/11/28

long long post~ >2<

my blog din update for 2 months already...
actually i forgot what happened in few weeks...
but...heng...
what i still can remember is...
a dark tuesday...
hate tuesday...
heng...
x
that day really was a bad bad day for me...
never feel like that...
wu...
i cant control myself...
still can remember someone who make me cry...
heng...
not small gas u know...
that time i already very down and sad...
but that stupid h*i...
why she can shoot people when people was sad and she can feel like nothing...
not human heng...
x
really very bad day...
my tears keep droping when back...
1~got a hendai kacau me at lrt...
2~raining...
3~bags very heavy and many things...
4~no syiling...
5~bakbak no battery...
6~so cold...
7~so hungry...
cry non stop like a small kid...
cant back home...
no umbrella...
no money to take bus...
handphone no battery...
yum gong dao...
reached home at 10.30++
still keep crying...
never feel like that 1 lo...
all was the pk fault...heng...
x

see...my eyes on the next day...o__o
x

x

x

after back home...mom asked us go to my neighbour house for "baibai"...
x

weiwei after dressed up...
x

x

x

x

x

x

ya~~kiss me now~~
x

no pants...>///< x

x

just can remember it was wednesday~
felt sorry to many people...
sory sory sory...>__<>
susan --- wont listen no prom again...
sarah --- so stupid lo u...cry what oh cry...
mummy --- waste money again...i dont want de...
x

x

x

x

x

yik's birthday~~
x

happy birthday~~~
x

x

x

c

x

yeay~~
18th nov was ryo's birthday~~
sure was a happy day haha~~
x

boom boom~~love story is back~
x

don argue la...ei kevin~! how dare u make our class leng lui cry~!
x

kevin+steven+susan = love drama~
2 boys 1 girl~
x

susan lim was thinking...love story? but the people stand infront of me treat me so good leh... x

steven + susan = gan fu yum fu
x

hehe~~i know already la steven~~
x

sweet dao~~kevin go cry liao la...stop la u 2...
x

kevin found a good place haha~
x

happy lo u 2~1 uncle 1 ah pek~kesian lo zui ai de~
x

ei ei ei~~uncle and ah pek dont know thinking of what hendai things...yiak~
c

c

x

chocolate brownies~~^^
x

leng lui and hendai~~
sweet sweet there~~
x
my lips like sugar my lips like sugarrrrr...wu...T__T
daddy and mummy~~
x

x

cheers up~~
x
x
x

1 comment:

  1. leng lui~
    enjoyed ur photo and description so much~

    haha~hope ur bad mood will bye bye soon..
    dun wan to see u purapura happy when i back malaysia harr~

    ReplyDelete