2009/12/07

busy week~~

wat happened on last week?
rushing on assignments, mid-term, video, pre-event...in pain...
x
video time~~
ting ting~~
x

daddy and mummy~
x

sze yee is my baby~~~
x

jocelyn and feng peng aka normal swimmer~
x

bee kun aka man man swimmer~
x

giennie aka bai chi hua~
x

mei hooi aka safeguard~
x
it was a bad bad day to me...
cry like shit at lrt...again...
feel so touch because of my family...
especially my dad...
dont know what wrong with him...haha...
thanks yo papa~
x

x
pre-event~yeay yeay~~
luckily done all my work before the event start...
actually just finished all the things on last minutes...
so sorry to all my classmate...i din did it well...
and thanks ya...
x

all food group members and 1 cincai masuk 1~
all leng lui and 1 sujaodai's lover~
all human and 1 shit~
hahaha~
x

all leng lui and 1 shit again...haha...
x

h6=candy cane
love forever
yiak~
x

i like to move it move it~ u like to move it move it~
wohoo~all white pants~loves~
x

peace~~yeayy~~
the shirt is too big heng~stupid size~haha~
x
short to tall~~wahaa~i'm not the shortest~
x
pre-event is end~
our sweet memory sweet candy cane~
my heart my tears and sweat...haha...
rojak rojak+black x'mas+sparkling eve~
shout for rojak rojak~
work hard and play hard~
hope our real event can have more fun and memory for our college life~
h6 forever~~
x

happy smile~
how sweet~~haha~~
yiak leong mun yee~~
x

here also sweet sweet smile~
x
friday~

after class~go out to meet my keikei~
x

love euu~~hoho~
x

x

my cute cute youngest sis~always follow me~~
x

ur hair too short la bubu~~
x
x
my stupid computer still got some problem~
but i still will try to post up what i did for my life~yeay~
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment