2009/08/22

2nd day wif leng leng cake~

wake up so early i thk...
haha...
nid 2 buy ingredients again...
wont gv up til success~~enen~~
x
tis time straight make it at mun yee house...
heng~~~yesterday ah~~~
i thk is mun yee fault lo~~~
haha~
no la~
u teach us so much n help us so much...
the cake wan small gas 1...
nt ur fault...
but actuali is...
haha~
x
while waitin 4 the cake~~
x
mun yee's bed~~big head mun yee again~~haha~
x

mun yee close her eyes oso haha~

our turn~~my zui ai de~~muacks~~yiak~
x

giennie n susan~giennie ur eyes...cham cham...

x

eiei~cant c me leh~k lo...i noe zui ai de bu ai wo liao...5...


giennie n kaili~

the main character 4 tis 2 days~susan lim chxxx pxxx

den bk susan house 2 continue...
kk~start workin~
x
actuali ntg can do lo me...they halau me...coz my hand so stupid...5...
x
hoho~omos finish~
x
haha~stil gt a bit only...
x
yeay~~a bit a bit only...
x

yuhoo~~finish~~our 1st cake~~

1st cake is 4 susan's cousin~
2nd is hoho~~4 my mouth 1~
haha~
x
no green colour de...o(>__<)o
x

ccc~~we did it~~hoho~~so hapy lo~~wahahaha~


our lunch 2day haha~~

present~~yeay~~

reli nt bad~~
love~~
^^

No comments:

Post a Comment