2009/08/07

genting~~

finally...
post sum genting photo here...
is reli nt a very hapy trip...
but i thk nt bad la...
coz stil hav a lot of fun...
haha...
jiang~my dearest~wil love u 2 4ever 1...yiak~


in cable car~~

dear ada kaki n ada jalan~~

mei hooi wif me~yeay~


look so short n small bside kevin haha~


yeay~~lin chuan jiejie wif us~~


sze yee^^zi wei^^

sarah liaw jia chien?rite spellin gua...

my zui ai de~~muackssssss~~yiak~


shirt,same colour...scarf,same colour...
bag,same colour same type...shoes,same type~
reli ada jalan lo~~~

3 of us~~~


ada kaki n ada jalan~

wif suddenly leng zai de steven ahpek~~~haha~

my dear wif me n chui fan n rachel~~haha~


yeay~~wif all the leng lui~~


wif zi wei~~


leong mun yee force us take pic wif her...haha~


wif cute mun yee~~yiak~haha~


zui ai de n sandra~~

flash n no flash~zui ai de look so slim~~haha~
my zui ai de so down lo...
me oso no mood ad...
don cry la~
wait~
i call gold fish auntie mun yee come~~
haha~

very tired face lo zui ai de~come~gv u my shoulder haha~

yong sui lo me...don like 2 wear spec lo...>__<

wif sandra leng lui~~

wif wern hwee mei nv~~
at nite...
hapy time...
i thk i was the loser at nite lo...
lose many game...
meet a bian tai ah pek kevin liew~yer...
n his love story...oso buli me...
zui ai de don wan me ad...T__T
2nd day...sum play outdoor sum play indoor...
no mood lo...
thikin bout sum sad thgs...T__T

my cute ada jalan~~haha~


wif zui ai de~~


ai ai~~haha~


pink pink~~~mian hua tang oso pink~~haha~
tis time de trip reli nt so gd...
but i oso hope tat hav next time...
i thk wil better than tis time...
n next time paries, giennie n bee kun wil join us lo~~
v^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment