2009/08/30

countdown...?

hoho~
countdown wif my college frens~
1st time celebrate wif dem~
h1n1 so serios nw~
many activities cancelled...
haiz...
x
b4 go out~muz take pic haha~coz my house de light so gd haha~
x
wanna go by bus de~~but meet kit when walk 2 bus stop~lucky~~
sot lo...so many doll in his car...cet zai...hello kitty...
cute dao...haha...
x
den meet susan n giennie at hang tuah lrt station~
find meihooi at 7-11~
4gt wat time...meet sarah,steven n sushi...
dinner at sushi station~
mun yee n her fren,michelle cum n join us...
tats all the members 2day~yeay~
x
susan lim white dao...wat human izit...
x
very big size de photo...
x

me...reli the shortest between dem...T__T
x
hoho~quite suit me rite...haha...
x
susan lim n me use ppl place 2 picha...
sot ad...
x

tryin our shirt~~zui ai de leng leng~~me ugly~~
i wan put others pic de...but she don gv me 2 put...>__<
x
den...start from a vry normal pose...1st...stand lo...
x
kk~next...squat down...susan lim stil a leng leng pose~
x
3rd~sit sit~
x
4th~~stil nt enuf...sit bk 2 bk...
x
5th~outside the fitting room~ada jalan~c~so match~short n tall~haha~
x

6th~curi curi take photo~~haha~~
x

nice pic~~heng~tat steven ah...like so tall oh...che~
x
no fireworks tis year...
55...
den decide go 2 pandah indah...
yum cha yum cha lo...
x

black + white=?
leong mun yee ah...emo-ing...
x
izit susan cabul kehormatan leong mun yee?
nono~cc~dey so hapy thr~
heng~
x
jiangjiang~susan lim de zhen mian mu~so bad lo...
y beat her face leh...yum gong...
beat her body mah haha~
she gt many fats or meat?
she can tahan de haha~
so bad lo leong kaili...
x
donno at wat cafe...4gt the name haha...
susan n me de watermelon ice-cream?
nice nice~~shuang hoho~~
but cold til die ad...
mou yum gong ah...
x
den the next station is zui ai de's house~
mun yee n her fren bk home ad~
all ad tired n slpy ad...
but suddenly i full of energy...
gao meng...nid 2 out 2mr leh...
x
ah pek ah pek~~~fire fire fire burning ah~~~run run run~~~
owayz kakacaucau punye ah pek...
tis ah pek like 2 lie on the floor 1 lo...
x

my zui ai de n giennie...
x
giennie cant tahan ad~
ei~~zui ai de...kful ah...>__<
whr's my place...T__T
x
left susan house at 6am++...
actuali so miss my mcD lo...
my mcD chicken...
my cheap cheap lunch...
finally donno go whr...
eat porridge...
full full...
shuang~
hoho~
x
1~reach home...(9++am?)
2~bath...
3~sleep...
4~wake up...(10++am?)
5~dress up...
6~go out...
zombie...@__@

No comments:

Post a Comment