2009/12/10

down

been having a very weak moment and sad feeling for this 3 days...
but i think it can't explain by words...
x

x

x

i already said that dont kacau me...
stop capture leh...
if u want to angry...
non of my business...
x
bad luck...start from monday...

when i saw lin chuan coming infront of me...
i felt that everyone will missunderstand me...

its already so cham...wu...
that bad bad lin chuan still want shoot me...
more cham...

sorry...i can't control myself...
because what she said...is true...
i can't stop thinking about it...
i was the person like this...

if u make me thinking about my sad things...
my stupid tears will not listen to me...
so...
if u see i'm down or moody suddenly...
even how it is stupid to u...
don't voice it...
don't talk behind of me...
it may hurts...a lot...
u can try to tam me or guan sam me...

it may help me...a lot...
x
its not finish...
because of really no mood to study...
i just took one of lin chuan's note...but pk...din come out...
lin chuan still keep laughing at me that i was in a bad luck...
i lost my wallet...
and...
my presentation like shit...
failed my mid term test too...

all the bad things came out through my mind...
i forced myself not to cry but i failed...
i dont know who can i talk to...

its pain...
i can be a very good listener but no one can be mine...
x
thanks to sarah, wern hwee and lin chuan accompany me to eat big apple donuts...
its useful that time...
thank u...
x
thanks to my friends that who comforts to me through message, call and all...
susan
mei hooi
hao
xin
sarah
thank u so much...
really appreciate it...
i will be ok de, soon...
x
so bad...i still remembered all the sad things...
x
x
x

No comments:

Post a Comment