2009/12/18

i love to eat~haha~

wooho~
kaili is back to blogger~
dead for a long time...
really...
many many things kacau me in this few weeks...
thanks for my bro...
u really help me a lots...
thank u...
thanks for cheer me up when i was down...
what u said...is right...
promise...
kaili will back...
wahaha...

+-------pictures time-------+


food 1
cookies~~love chocolate chips~~>w<
x


food 2
stawberry cake~~

food 3
donuts donuts~~~lov3

food 4?
vitagen vitagen~~~lov3


keikei keikei~~~lov3




kaili kaili~~~yiak~
x

food 5
lolli lolli~oh lollipopu~~


wei + yik = fierce clan







food 6
ice-cream cake~~muaacks~~
x

yeay~~h6~~
x
x

food 7

gingerbread man~~^^


drawn by me~~
x


2 cute snowman...drawn by me also haha~
x

h6's leng luis~
x

smile smile smile~


























food 8
yuen steamboat~~~
chicken wings chicken wings~~~
my stupid ear piercing make me cant eat many things...heng...
enjoy with all my classmates~~~
h6~~~^3^
x
food really can help me a lot...
love eating forever...haha...
though will very fat...
but willing to eat until die haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment