2009/07/24

23 vv 7 vv 2009

it will b a very very long post...
thx 4 all my frens...my classmate...
luv u all~~~~
my group was present on tat day~
so all of us were wearin formal lo~
^__^
PHOTO
all leng lui + 1 nt leng zai again~haha~
+1 guys~~kevin n ying hao~
n me so "qiong sau"~~
many ppl wan take photo wif me~~
sombong ad lo~~haha
wif paries leng lui~~

wif giennie leng lui~~

wif lin chuan jiejie~~oways buli me de ppl...55...


wif small small de sze yee~help~~my leg~~my leg~~haha

wif leng lui mun yee~4giv me...coz i tipu haha~
wif "kam shou" kevin...help me zui ai de~~
so bout 11 or 12pm++
meihooi donno fetch me 2 whr...
hoho~i so clever 1 woh~~
of coz noe tat wan celebrate wif me la~
i noe my yao lou n yao geok very luv me 1~
s.h.e~~i noe tis 3 ppl so ugly haha...but dey reli called s.h.e~

ada jalan~~c~ur black hair look~~nt bad mah~don wory...ur hair wat colour i stil wil very luv u 1~~haha

yeay~~c~ada kaki so hapy we kacau her~haha

hug hug~~4ever zui ai de~~~don yiak ah...haha

den donno wat time...
the waiter suddenly brought a cake n came...
!!
hapy lo~
thank u all my dear~
^__^

wif no fren de cute cute wern hwee~don worry...u stil gt me~haha


wif oso no fren de leng leng sandra~nvm...i m here~haha


wif liew gai xin~~haha~(sarah liaw jia qien muz scold me 1...n i donno her name spellin is rite ant...)
n i wan said sum thing here...
actually i m taller than the nt leng zai 1...
i m nt short like sandra tat pic...
its juz bcoz my leg go down onli...
kaili is tall~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(muz gt ppl say...tipu...)
ya...i learn from zui ai de~~haha~
2 of my dearest~~luv u 2 sooooooooo much...yiak~
hooo~~tats all the human celebrate wif me~~mayb sum is nt human...haha

THX THX THX
actually no mood when goin feeling cafe...
is reli no no no no no no no no mood...
donno y i cant control myself recently...
shit la...
bcome so emo...
don wan leh...
when my fren call me n talk 2 me...
tears rollin in my eyes ad...
den at feelin cafe...
if u noe me...
u muz noe if i din order food...i din eat...
is reli a big prob...
den reli ----------------------DU--------------------------
so yong sui punye kaili come out ad...
sory frens...
don worry...
我恢复能力超强~自认的~
haha~
den i m ok after...em...i thk all coz my zui ai de la~~
i found tat u reli very luv me hahaha~

enen...
don so care bout whr ur place...
all of u r in my heart~~
^__^

sue wei
thx 4 callin me...donno y...owyz giv u noe my sad sad things...so ugly lo me...weiwei~~thank u~~~i m yours~~~hahaha~

susan
zui ai de~~u reli is my zui ai de~~~haha~don yer or yiak la~thx 4 prepare all 2 me~~although is no surprise...u noe la...i m so clever 1~same like u~haha~i reli like the present...so understand me...i reli luv eatin haha~luv the box oso~~thx 4 sharin many things wif me...thx 4 owayz b myside...sure 1 la~u r my ada jalan mah~~luv u~~haha

mei hooi
thx 4 the present~~i like it~~thx...b wif me on the dark tuesday...haha~u muz get it~so worry bout u lo...tat yu bao 1 ah...haiz...don wan said ad...faster throw it la~~haha~n thx yo...4 fetch me...chat wif me...crazy wif me...smile wif me...luv u~~

mun yee
ei~leong mun yee~~haha...don worry...nt wan 2 buli u la~~thx ya~ur pizza reli delicios~den donno y u din eat my cake lo...i angry ad...heng~4giv u after 3 seconds ad la haha~don so emo ad la~~wil so worry 1 lo~haha~muz saiy me tipu 1...den i buli u nt bcoz i hate u oh...reli c u r my best fren onli buli u 1...luv 2 kacau u la~haha~

sarah
oi~small gas...che~heng~yiak~shit~bleh~~~~pendek...busuk...lc...nt leng zai...owayz scold me...owayz said me bad...u oso la...thx 4 the present la...noe u oso gt share wif dem...but i thk u juz giv money onli lo...don giv any idea or energy~che~k la~thx 4 owayz ka ka cau cau...haha...thx la...owayz play wif me...n giv me buli...haha...

lin chuan
dear lin chuan jiejie~~u r the 1st giv me present 1~~~hapy lo~n...u ah...reli so bad 1 lo...keep buli me...i said wat u oso wil bu fang guo...n charles ah...oso wil buli me 1 lo...u ah...donno teach him wat...in class...juz u can buli me onli lo~hapy??haha~luv u baby~haha

paries
thx 4 the present~~~leng lui paries~~~luv 2 c u dance lo...hot baby~~huhu~~ah oi i luv u~~~~

giennie
thx 4 the present la...n u ah...don use ur eyes kacau my ucsi...nextime c him...juz can c 1-3 seconds onli~~haha~juz tell me u saw him tats enuf~~don c too much ah~~haha

sze yee
thx 4 celebrate wif we ya~~~~ei~don think u r small small den no ppl wil buli u~~no~~~i wil buli u more~~~wahaha~who call u shorter than me haha...lee sze yee~u rampas my lin chuan jiejie~~bkful ya~~ngek ngek~~

wern hwee
thx 4 comin 2 eat my cake ya...heng...haha~eiei~wat u write in the card ah...wat faster grow up ah...u thk i nt enuf big meh...k la~~i wil jump more~~~555~

sandra
thx oso ah...suddenly came n share my cake...huh...haha~thx 4 ur wishes ya...u r normal than ur fren many many many lo...she ah...call me kuai gao zhang da...she gt prob izit?haha...

kevin
thx la~~~came 4 eatin my cake n doin nothin haha...juz noe hw 2 thinkin n playin bout 2 ppl...guess guess...1 is s-s-n...1 is m-n y-e...haha~easy rite~~1 is in his heart de love story n 1 is in his front de xing fu~~~hahaha~

steven
y draw a heart in my card...so ugly lo haha...if donno hw 2 draw...don draw it mah...no la~~~haha~~thx 4 ur msg n ur wish lo~~

mishell
u r the earliest sd msg 2 me wish me happy birthday 1~~~thx la~haha~~hope u can get better soon~~~

nicole
u muaxx me leh...in the card...haha~~~wan me muacks back izit...kk~~muacks muacks muacks~~thx 4 ur wish la~~put my aeroplane de ppl~~haha~

sushi
thx 4 the wish~~~u ah~~~din celebrate wif me la...n din giv a msg or muaxx muaxx 2 me...heng~bu shuang lo~haha~no la~thx la~~~

sin yee
thx thx thx thx thx~sheng hock~~~~haha

jocelyn
thx lo~~

feng ping
write sumthing wrong in my card...haha~thx la~~

bee kun
gt selamt hari jadi 2 me leh~~all malaysia languages use ad...thx ya~~

ying hao
ei~~wait ur answer 4 a long time ad...u wan lin chuan...susan...or me...hahaha~k la~thx~~~

chui fan
u think i m old ah??fook yu dong hoi...sau bei nam san...i stil young lo ok~~~thx 4 the wish oso la~

rachel
thx yo~~

daniel
susan bro...ur car is auto or manual 1??so old n so ugly leh~~better change it la~~~haha~thx ya~~

thx frens...
reli appreciate it...

No comments:

Post a Comment