2009/07/10

genki genki~

2day cancel deven class haha~
no la...2day gt class...
but i really no mood 2 college again...
wake up early and went for cc class...
then break 8 hours
#@&@#
help yik 2 buy present...
then i decided hang out lo...
huh...
nobody wan teman me leh~~T.T
coz i really donwan go home n come back 2 coll again...
nid my extra time 2 wait bus...wait lrt...
nid 2 go out so so so early...
waste my money oso...
back home n out wif my weiwei~~
really waste my time lo...
when i back home ad 11am++
shit la...
finish class at 9am...
then back home ad gt a bit late
tired n lazy ad...
if i go deven class...is shit shit shit lo...
juz hav 1 hour break then nid 2 bath then go out 2 wait bus...
nobody noe me...T.T
coz my weiwei said wan "ban leng leng"
n i wan dress up myself oso
i was down n unhappy recently...
i really nid 2 go out...
when i c a pretty kaili...
i think i wil more happy...
haha~
ridiculous lo~
weiwei said tis pic a bit like doll haha~

my face like ghost lo~white like tat...yiak~i think coz the light la...


match~~~^^

sun so big~~cant open my eyes~~


so man punye weiwei~~haha~
my keikei sick ad...sek fan~~


genki desyo~~

2 comments:

  1. hoho~diferrent kai li~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. reli dfferent and i never c this b4 when u went out with me..hehe~
    ur keikei turns to sick le..
    wish she fast fast cover haha..

    ReplyDelete