2009/07/26

26 vv 7 vv 2009

2day was my fren birthday oso...
happy birthday, pui yee~
stil celebrate my birthday 2day...
>__<
so sleepy lo...
nid 2 out again...
super super tired ad...
sum1 stil force me go out...
juz she said...i cant said...T__T
very very early...
a stupid call wake weiwei up n scold by weiwei...
all ur fault lo...
heng...
ya la...
sory la...
i m late...
miss my zui ai de so much...
i thk she muz said me "zi gei luo lei fan"
ya la ya la...no nextime...
so dissapointed wif sum1...
y like tat huh??
who is she...
n who m i oh...
y betray me woh...
nono...
y treat me like tat woh...
zui ai de...
u get it...
me oso ntg 2 say ad...
sad sad...
kk~nid 2 write bout her ad...
if nt...she muz scold me...
thank u 4 treat me oh...
nextime i wil treat u back de...
no nextime ad...
we no topic 1 leh~
haha~
muz scold me again...
"leong kai li!!"
yes~~here~~

No comments:

Post a Comment