2009/07/30

3 ppl = s.h.e ?!

2day...
2nd group presentation...
sandra leng lui~~~~
so many leng lui in tis group lo~~
all present de is lenglui~~
haha~~

nehneh~~gt ppl kacau leng lui lo~~

donno wern hwee doing wat 2 her zui ai de...haha...

thursday again...
break 8 hours again...
but 2day...hoho~~
s.h.e was back~~
haha~~
long time din juz out wif my ada jalan n ada kaki~~
hapi~~
wait wait...
i nid 2 say sumthg...
they 2 ah...
pakat 2 buli me lo...
wear long pants but din tell me...
k lo~~u 2 mature i childish lo...
T__T
wif my ada kaki~~

wif my ada jalan~~

tis 2 is mine de~~haha~

all belongs 2 me~~wahaha~
yeay~~~~~
big head photo~~~~~
finally can juz wif my susan n mei hooi~
owayz gt ppl kacau us lo~~~









all so leng leng leh~~coz we r s.h.e mah~~haha~
yiak...
ah~~gt sumthg happen when waitin 4 laminate...
susan lim scold me leh...
keep sayin is my fault...
but...
finalli...
ntg happen...
yo...scold me so shuang oh...
n din tam back me oso...
nid i tam back her...
T__T


infront of lift...=__=
susan lim so tall~~
sombong lo~~
she muz say ya la...
cannot ah...

i m nt the shortest haha~
small small mei hooi~
susan giant haha~
don beat me ah~>__<

susan showin our leng leng big head photo~~
ya la~~u r the most leng 1 la~~
coz u r my ada jalan mah~
sure leng de la~
haha~


i ad cant open my eyes...
tueday sleep 2 hours...
wednesday sleep 1 hour...
tired...
after bath...
straight goin 2 sleep...
i thk juz 9pm...
reli tired lo...

n luv 2day so much~~
my ada jalan n ada kaki~~
muackss~~
yiak~

1 comment: