2009/07/25

25 vv 7 vv 2009

2day was my fren birthday...
happy birthday ya tan kah mun~~


2day stil celebrate wif frens...
like so free leh...>__<
assignment stil waitin 4 me...T__T
so blur 2day...
when i was stil sleepin...
a call wake me up...
grace said she reach ad...
i tot she reach ts...
so i call her find others member 1st lo...
the main character owayz the last come 1 la...
so i juz wan make it slow...
so lazy 2 wake up...=__=
den she said "find may kheng? i reach ur house ad"
??
"u gt say u wan fetch me meh?"
"ya la~~stil dreamin ah u..."
"ei~u reli din said tat leh..."
is my fault la...
reli dreamin when chat wif her lastime...
i reli 4gt wat she said...
my present from grace is...
hoho~~
food again~~
love but...5555~~
all my frens so bad lo...
ad so fat leh me...
stil wan 2 feed me many food woh...
if i bcome a super fat fat gal...
all so hapy lo...>__<
sing k at neway~
syok~~~



picha i like the most 2day~~
old bean hold 4 a long long time den made all ppl cant tahan n laugh ad...haha...


yeay~~~bean family~~~

grace~~muackss~~

after bk home...zi lian time~~
nt me lo...is weiwei force me 1...
she's cute...i don wan took wif her la...
like very old lo...
19 years old ad...
nt 18 sui...pokpok cui...
yiak...


actuali weiwei look old den her age lo haha...



come come~~sek sek~~



che~so bu shuang de face...
kiss u oso donwan...
sombong lo...
lc lo...
heng...


thx 4 accompany me 2day~~~
stil gt 3 gangs nid 2 out lo...
tired tired...
assignment...shoo shoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment