2009/07/18

movie movie n movie...


cut my front hair~
don like it so much~
but hair wil long 1 haha~
so nvm lo...



my weiwei oso cut ad~quite nice~~
n i m ready 2 go out~
went 2 mei hooi's house~
stay over^^
luckily my ada jalan gt go...
u go i go~~
u don go i don go~~
haha~~




tis 2 ppl reli "yao lou"
i thk we juz keep talkin n laughin whole day~
haha~love tat moments~~~~~~~


yohoo~~my ada jalan n ada kaki~~
n don wan said tat nt leng zai ad la...
haha~
i found tat our shoes...
all white leh~~
hoho~


4 of us~~~
3 leng lui + 1 nt leng zai~~~
haha~




bhind tat 2 "yao yeh"...
donno chatin bout wat...
like susan n me transparent 1...
nvm~~
we fight back haha~
i gt zui ai de is enuf~~
haha~


yeay~~~i m taller~~
haha~
later the SINGLE muz scold me 1~
che~

nahnah~"yao yeh"
1st pic...wat happen ah tis gorgor...
2nd pic...jiang jiang~~2geter ad~~~
hahaha~



louis khoo~~(rite?)
leng zai leng zai n cute~~~
ada jalan~~don left me leh~~~~


left pic...scare~~~~zui ai de~~~gao meng~~~
right pic...don scare~~i m here~~~~
hahaha~




tat SINGLE ah...donno y like fight wif us 1 lo~
all of our pose is same 1 but tat nt leng zai ah...
che~~

then went 4 movie
harry potter~~
actully i din watch it b4...
i m nt intered in tis type of movie~~
but cincai la~
keep talkin wif zui ai de~~haha~
n y the cinema was owayz cold 1????
wanna die inside ad...
so ada jalan n me...
hoho~



toilet woman~~~
nono~
toilet model~~~
haha~


pic pic pic everywhere~
toilet oso bu fang guo~~
haha~


leng leng pose~~~
after tat...so funny 1...
tat ada jalan ah...
owayz scold me as fang xiang chi
then we 2 4gt which door is back 2 cinema de...
u same oso la~~~
but finally she remember ad~~
kk~my hero ada jalan~~



after movie...back mei hooi's house lo...
after bath...watch movie oso...
actually no any plan lo...
feel bored...
so i oso donno when i sleep...
here sum pic~~
palsu punye kaki~
whr gt ppl face black but leg white 1...
ba~~~~bi lo~~
sombong lo~~
heng~



my cute zui ai de~~
bz eatin her porridge~~






my ada kaki~~
"fan fan fan~~"
"ji gak" la ada kaki~
haha~
y can owayz argue 1...
haiz...


tats all the pic la~~~
ja~~~


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >< u look so pretty..
    i jealous..ur leg so slim..
    i become fatter and uglier...........

    ReplyDelete
  3. LEONG KAI LI!!!!!
    i wan to bomb ur blog gao gao!!
    owes like to go against me de wor!
    1st, u owes say me n meimei yao yeh..
    2nd, u n me same height la!
    3rd, i ask u to stop heng, che, yiak, pui or shit me, but u stil...T.T
    crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry~~~~~

    ReplyDelete