2009/07/24

24 vv 7 vv 2009

on my birth...i thk i wil pass wif my ada jalan n ada kaki...
but til last minute...they onli tell me...
eiei~~full bookin ad ok~~
me so "qiong sau" 1~~
haha~
ah~~4gt said bout yesday 1...
sleep at meihooi car when back...
reli so tired...
zui ai de jian bang hen hao shui~~~
haha~~
n tat leong mun yee ah...
dare 2 absent in my buffday...
huh...
wil buli u til i shuang lo~~
heng...



but can celebrate wif sue wei~~oso nt bad~~
hoho~
sory ya...
keep talkin bout sum1 2 u...
reli so hapy b wif u...
thx ya weiwei~
haha~




love green~~



wif my cute cute sis...keikei~



on tis special day...
my family sure wil celebrate wif me la~^^
actually is leong choon yein said wil buy a cake 4 me...
but my bro said...he din giv 1 sen oso...
huh...
kful yo~~yein gor~~

all so hungry ad...my hair stil wet...but they all like hungry ghost...cant wait 4 1 minute oso...





thx ya my bro~~






my fatty~~haha~~
i luv u 4ever~~
yiaki...
n thx 2 all my frens sd msg 2 me...
reli appreciate it...
muackss...
55~
i thk my zui ai de wil b 1st 2 sd me msg...
but my sis,leong kai wei ad rampas the 1st place...
so nw...
i list all the ppl sd msg wish me 1...
earliest til latest...
XD
weiwei as my fierce meimei
susan as zui ai de
sue wei as my mama
yan xin as my dear fren
chee weng as ah gor
mun wai as lao dou
chui yin as tou dei zai
mei hooi as ada kaki
sarah as ex-lou gong
hui sin as hao peng you
grace as my honey
wern hwee as my cute cute classmate
yi wen as ah bak
li theng as a yi
sin yee as qian er
bee yee as bb
chai jing as my baby
yun yi as my dardar
kum tat as kakacaucau ppl
den gt 2 person on 23th july ad sd the buffday msg 2 me...
tats steven n mishell
my buffday nt tat day lo...T__T

6 comments:

  1. aiya~
    i x be the last one leh><

    wish u have a happy 19 years old..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. y i wan 2 b mama??T.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. mun yee said...
    sue wei bcome ur mama liao...
    haha~~
    u owayz said is my mama oso mah~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. dint go out wif u n sue wei..
    so sad.. hope gt next time go out 2gether..
    coz too lng dint gai gai wif u 2 le~ haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. y mun yee said lik tat??
    i wan scold her liao..
    then i become older liao..haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. nono...
    mun yee is oldest~~
    haha...
    said ppl bad things here...

    ya lo...chui yin...
    u ah...
    gt boyboy ad...
    no nid choi us liao...
    siong sam lo...>__<

    ReplyDelete