2009/07/19

late update~~

reli so lazy recently...
late 2 update my blog...
kk~never again haha...



my ada jalan~~sugoi kireiiii~~~
un??
haha~



susan rampas my phone n wanna take my pic
hoho~~nt pro 1~~
my phone don like u lo~~
din listen 2 u haha~~
so din c my face juz c the sleepin beauty...
yiak...



love story~~
long time din write bout them ad~~
continue the story haha~
readin 注册证书~
haha~



another story...
sad story...
haha...



haiz...
really sad story lo...
juz c, cant touch...
haha~
later gt ppl wil bomb my blog...
che~fang ma guo lai~~~



ada jalan~
zui ai de~
qin ai de~
xiang ai de~
u r the most important in my heart~~
muz gt ppl yerr me nw...haha...



ada kaki~

ke ai de~
4ever in my heart~~~

haha~~



55 long la my front hair~~~~~T__T




at night~~~
my weiwei came back from bon odori~
keep sayin tat gt so many leng zai~
rampas my bakbak 2 picha again~
n scold it shut up lo...T__T
bakbak...sek fan~~


leng lui weiwei~
leng lui than me~
slim than me~
taller than me~
very sombong lo~
heng~



wif cousin, ching ching~~
owayz pig mouth de weiwei
coz she said like tis her face wil look fat...
if nt...very ugly woh...
kk~noe ur face very slim la...
me fat can...

owayz call me big biscuit face n fatty...T__T



i wan ur hair baby~~
hoho~later i wil cut short short 1~~
mayb is sep?
ah~when sem break la~~



my didi turn~~
haha~~
my bro la~
yik~~
the most white in da house~
ba~~~~bi lo~~



>>>>>saturday<<<<<

>>>>>the end<<<<<

1 comment:

  1. i think all ur frien noe dat u'r the shortest in ur family lar~u said many time oredi la~~kaka

    ReplyDelete