2009/07/11

full friday~~


hey~
we went for tar restaurant 2 hav our lunch~~
h6~
reali a very special class i think haha...
some of them wan bcome farmer ad haha~
nt a bad job i think~
haha



took by lin chuan's boy2, clarles gorgor~~
haha~
hes reli cute~~
so match wif tat cutest lin chuan~~

after our mid-term test~
lin chuan ask me wan 2 watch movie anot...
ntg 2 do oso~
sure ok la~
then i tam mei hooi n susan went wif me~
finally went 2 sunway 2geter lo~
yey~~



a family~daddy,mummy n son~~
donno y tat son wan 2 kacau kacau there~




picture everyway haha~~






tats the gang 4 watching movie haha~
a white shirt gang~
except tat little pink~
haha~
ahh~
sarah liaw reli so noisy n donno wat she laugh 4...
wat geli part she oso can laugh...
kacau kacau...
n sweet sweet wif my ada jalan in cinema haha~


"tin sang yit dui"
mean very very match lo~
haha
after tat,we drove to asia cafe 4 dinner~
juz saw a cute couple i feed u u feed me...
haiz...like no ppl bside them...
che~

after dinner~ad 10.30pm++
smtg funny when back~~
mei hooi said she noe how 2 back~
n fetch susan n me 2 lrt station~
but actually she drove through my house ad...
haha~
i think she juz scan last time her father fetch me back de jalan~
haha~
so juz sent me back my house lo~
thx ya~my ada kaki~
juz play nt enuf 30 minutes com...
then kena buli ad...
my sis, weiwei kick me out n play~
5555~
so bad lo...
no...
is me too good...
giv her play lo~
i m ok~
^^

3 comments:

  1. 很有默契喔~
    果然是一对乱伦~
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. see u ok then ok lah
    i will accompany u if u KO...
    hehe~
    but.. i wanna go dy..~

    ReplyDelete